Terms of service
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") defines the terms of this website service (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement" provided by Aogen Miso Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Our company"). Registered users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") are required to use this service in accordance with this agreement.
Article 1 (Application of this Agreement)
1. This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and our company.
2. Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, our company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use, etc. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
3. If the provisions of this agreement contradict with prior individual provisions, the prior individual provisions shall be prioritized unless otherwise specified.
Article 2 (User Registration)
1. For this service, when the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for user registration by the method specified by our company, and our company approves this, the user registration is completed.
2. Our company may not approve certain registration request and shall not be obliged to explain why our company does not approve such registration if the following reasons apply.
1. When false matters are reported in applying for user registration
2. When the application is from an individual who has previously violated this agreement
3. Other cases, in which our company judge that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
1. Users shall properly manage their user ID and password for this service at their own risk.
2. Users may not transfer, lend or share the user ID and password with a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and users under this condition are logged in, our company will consider the service to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
3. Our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless this was caused by our company's intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
1. Users shall pay the usage fee displayed on this website that is separately determined by our company to be paid as fee for the company's service by the method specified by our company.
2. If users delay the payment of the user fee, users shall pay the late fee at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Users must not conduct the following when using this service.
1. Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2. Actions related to criminal acts
3. Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service
4. Acts that destroy or disrupt the functions of our company's, other users', or other third party's servers or networks.
5. The act of using information for commercial purpose obtained through this service
6. Actions that may disrupt operation of our company's services
7. Unauthorized access or attempting to do so
8. Act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc related to other users
9. Acts of using this service for illegal purposes
10. Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
11. Act of pretending to be another user
12. Promotion, advertising, solicitation, or business activities through this service without our consent
13. Act aimed for encountering another unknown individual
14. Act that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces through our company's services
15. Other acts that our company judges as inappropriate
Article 6 (Termination of this Service, etc.)
1. Our company shall be able to terminate or stop temporarily all or a part of this service without notifying users in advance if it is determined to apply to any of the following reasons.
1. When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
2. When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
3. When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
4. Other cases, in which we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
2. Our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any damages for users or third parties due to actions taken by our company based on this article.
Article 7 (User Restrictions and Registration Cancellation)
1. If users apply to any of the following, our company will restrict the use of all or part of this service or cancel the registration without prior notice.
1. If users violate any provision of this agreement
2. When our company finds false content in the registered items
3. When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
4. If there is no response for a certain period of time despite our company's contact to users
5. When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
6. Other cases, in which we judge the use of this service to be inappropriate
2. Our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any damages caused to users due to the actions taken by our company based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer and Denial of Warranty)
1. Our company does not either explicitly or implicitly guarantee factual or legal defects in this service (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, compatibility for a specific purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, and infringement of rights).
2. Our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any damages on users due to this service, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of our company. However, if the contract between users and our company related to this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
3. Even in cases specified in the provision of the preceding paragraph, our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any damages caused by special circumstances on users (including the case where our company or users foresaw or could foresee the occurrence of damage) due to default or illegal acts due to our company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, compensation for damages on users due to default or illegal acts of our company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of user fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
4. Our company shall not be obliged to take responsibilities for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. that occured between the user and other users or third parties related to this service.
Article 10 (Changes in Service Content, etc.)
Our company may change, add or abolish contents of this service with prior notice to users, and our company understands that we have received users' consent for this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms)
1. Our company shall be able to change this agreement without the individual consent of users in the following cases.
1. When changes to these terms are compatible with the overall benefit of users.
2. When change of this agreement does not go against the purpose of this service contract. Also, when necessity for change, the appropriateness of the content after change, and other circumstances related to change are deemed reasonable
2. Changes of this agreement based on preceding paragraph shall be implemented with our company notifying users in advance. Content of this agreement after the change and the effective time of the change shall be informed in advance.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between users and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless users notify our company any changes according to the method specified separately by our company, our company shall consider current registered contact as valid, and will notify or contact through that user contact. We consider that these notifications and contacts to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of User Rights and Obligations)
Users may not transfer the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide them as security without the prior written consent by our company.
Article 15 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
1. Japanese law shall be the governing law in interpreting this agreement.
2. In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the agreement.